EQ-Sun Life College Fund Promo
|PROMO||NO. OF PRIZES||PRIZE|
|Grand Prize||5||Sun FlexiLink Insurance + Investment (in MyFutureFund 2035)* worth P200,000|
|Consolation||50||Sun Life Prosperity Card investment** worth P5,000|
*Sun FlexiLink is an investment and insurance plan that will help winners realize their financial goals within a pre-identified time-frame (e.g. after 18 years). The investment component will be placed in a fund with a target-date (based on pre-identified time-frame) called MyFuture Fund.
** Sun Life Prosperity Card is a Mutual Fund investment that can help your money grow over time. Sun Life fund managers can discuss with you further different options on how to make your money grow over time.
A. PARTICIPATION PROCESS
- All participants will be asked to execute the following authorization form to allow them to join the Promo:By submitting a promo entry, you hereby authorize Sun Life of Canada (Philippines) Inc. and JS Unitrade Merchandise, Inc., their employees, duly authorized representatives, related companies, third party service providers, and vendors and consent to the use and processing of your personal and sensitive personal information to contact you with marketing or promotional information regarding financial, insurance products and studies/surveys to be conducted by the Companies including phone calls, mail, email, SMS or any type of electronic message. This authorization and consent shall continue to have effect until expiration of the retention limit set by laws and regulations, unless withdrawn in writing or withheld due to changes in the information supplied by the Companies. If you DO NOT wish to be called by a Sun Life and JS Unitrade, please cut out the opt-out form printed on the flyers or click to download and print the opt-out form to be included in your raffle entry.
- A participant may join in the nationwide raffle promo by collecting the required number of EQ packs. There are 2 ways to submit the entries:
- Dropping them in designated drop-boxes at select Sun Life offices. Please
- Mailing or hand-carrying them to JS Unitrade Merchandise, Inc. (JSU) at the following branches:
- For GMA, North and South Luzon Entries:
JS Unitrade Merchandise, Inc. – Main Office
20th Floor, Marco Polo Ortigas Manila,
Sapphire Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
- For Visayas Entries:
JS Unitrade Merchandise, Inc. – Cebu
Lot 2, Blk 5 Crescent Road cor Middle Road
Cebu Light Industrial Park (CLIP), Brgy. Basak
Lapu Lapu City Cebu
- For Mindanao Entries:
JS Unitrade Merchandise, Inc. – CDO
Unit G Warehouse, Neotrinity Central, National Cugman Highway
Cagayan De Oro City
- For GMA, North and South Luzon Entries:
- Each envelope is equivalent to one raffle entry and must contain the required EQ packs to be valid. (Please see table below):
TABLE 1. REQUIRED NUMBER OF PACKS No. of wrappers A. EQ Plus with Magic Tape +Free Pad and EQ Plus with Magic Tape EQ Plus Mini Packs (S4, M4, L4, XL4) 4 EQ Plus with Magic Tape (S12, M12, L12,XL12, XXL12) and EQ Plus Budget Pack with +1 Free Pad (S12+1, M12+1, L12+1,XL12+1, XXL12+1) 2 EQ Plus Big Pack (S36, M32, L28, XL24, XXL20) and EQ Plus Big Pack with +2 Free Pads (S36+2, M32+2, L28+2, XL24+2, XXL20+2) 1 EQ Plus Jumbo Pack (L42, XL36) and EQ Plus Jumbo Pack with +4 Free Pads (L42s+4, XL36s+4) 1 B. EQ Dry with Bubble Top Sheet and Waistband and EQ Dry with Bubble Top Sheet and Waistband +Free Pad EQ Dry Mini Packs (NB4, S4, M4, L4, XL4, XXL3s) 4 EQ Dry Travel Pack (NB22, S20, M18, L16s, XL14s, XXL12s) and EQ Dry Travel Pack (NB20+1, S20+1, M18+1, L16s+1, XL14s+1, XXL12s +1 ) 2 EQ Dry Econo Pack (NB 44s, S40s, M36s, L32s, XL28s, XXL24s) and EQ Dry Econo Pack (S40s+2, M36s+2, L32s+2, XL28s+2, XXL24s+2) 1 EQ Dry Jumbo Pack (S60s, M54s, L48s, XL42s, XXL36s) 1 EQ Dry Mega Pack (M84s, L72s, XL60s) 1 C. EQ Pants EQ Pants Budget Pack (M10, L0, XL10, XXL10) 2 EQ Pants Big Pack (M24, L24, XL24, XXL24) 1 EQ Pants Jumbo Pack (M40, L40, XL40, XXL40) 1
- In a separate sheet of paper, a participant should write the following information together with a proof of purchase and include this in an envelope:
TABLE 2. REGISTRATION DETAILS Name Baby’s Name Address Baby’s Gender Cellphone Number Baby’s Birthday Email Address Baby’s Age Signature
- To qualify as winner, the entry should:
- Contain the required number of EQ packs per pack type and brand. (Please see Table 1 above).
- Have at least ¾ of the original wrapper intact. EQ Logo and number of points on the side should be intact. (DTI mandated)
- Entries containing soiled wrappers (wrappers contaminated with feces or mud, discolored or faded wrappers) will be disqualified.
- Customers can send as many entries as they want with the corresponding required number of wrapper/wrappers per entry. (Please see table 1 above).
B. RAFFLE PRIZES:
- 5 Grand Prize winners of Sun FlexiLink insurance + investment* worth P200,000.
- 50 Consolation Prize of Sun Life Prosperity Card investment** worth P5,000.
C. DRAW SCHEDULES
- Entries will be classified into five (5) areas: GMA, North Luzon, South Luzon, Visayas, Mindanao.
- Deadline for submission of entries, the corresponding draw dates and number of winners are as follows:
Deadline of Submission October 13, 2017, 5PM Draw Date October 27, 2017, 9am at JSU respective warehouses in Bulacan, Cebu and CDO No. of Winners Five (5) Grand Prize Winners: One (1) winner each for GMA, North Luzon, South Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao
Prize for each of the grand prize winners: Sun FlexiLink Insurance + Investment (in MyFutureFund 2035)* worth P200,000
Fifty (50) Consolation Prize Winners: Ten (10) winners each for GMA, North Luzon, South Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao
Prize for each of the consolation prize winners: Sun Life Prosperity Card investment worth P5,000**
- All entries will be drawn at the following JSU Warehouse at 9AM and will be attended by JSU and DTI representatives.
- For GMA and Luzon entries:
- JS Unitrade Manila (Panorama Compound 1, Muralla St. Brgy. Iba Meycauyan Bulacan)
- For Visayas entries- JS Unitrade Cebu
- Lot 2, Blk 5 Crescent Road cor. Middle Road Cebu Light Industrial Park (CLIP) Brgy. Basak Lapu lapu City Cebu.
- For Mindanao entries- JS Unitrade CDO
- Unit G, Neotrinity Warehouse National Highway Cugman Cagayan De Oro City.
- For GMA and Luzon entries:
D. ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNERS:
- Within a week after the grand draw, drawn winners will be informed through registered mail.
- After verification of winners (through calls), winners will be posted in Philippine Daily Inquirer.
E. CLAIMING OF PRIZES:
- Registered mail will be sent to the winners and will be called by a JS Unitrade representative.
- Winners should bring their notification letter plus 2 valid IDs (e.g., driver’s license, SSS/GSIS card, passport ID, student ID, company ID) and baby’s birth certificate for verification purposes. Baby’s birth certificate and Baby’s details on the raffle entry should be the same.
- After verification, JS Unitrade will issue a letter to Sun Life endorsing the verified winners to claim their prizes.
- A Sun Life agent/s will present and explain Sun Life’s My Future Fund Sun FlexiLink Insurance + Investment (in MyFutureFund 2035)* worth P200,000 for the Grand Prize Winners and Sun Life Prosperity Card investment** worth P5,000 for the consolation prize winners at their preferred time and date within 60 days from receipt of the registered mail.
- Prizes are transferable but not convertible to cash.
- Employees of JS UNITRADE and SUN LIFE, their advertising agencies and suppliers, including their relatives up to second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the raffle promo
- Prize is tax free.
- Promo participants can only win once within the entire promo duration.
F. CONTROL MEASURES
- All entries sent via courier to any JS Unitrade Merchandise, Inc offices will be encoded and kept in a designated promo drop-box under the custody of a JS Unitrade brand representative.
- For the draw, drop boxes in all Sun Life offices (See Appendix A) shall be collected one day after the deadline for dropping of entries by a 3rd party agency of JS UNITRADE and brought to respective warehouses (GMA, Cebu and CDO) for safe keeping under custody of a JS UNITRADE personnel.
- A DTI representative will be invited to be present during the raffle draw.
Watch the video and follow this heartwarming tale unfolds in a story worth joining.
Appendix A. Sun Life Offices with Dropbox
|DAGUPAN||2nd Floor East Gate Plaza, # 231 AB Fernandez Ave., Dagupan City.|
|SANTIAGO||3rd Floor Heritage Bldg., National Highway, Malvar Santiago City, Isabela|
|TARLAC||2nd Floor LC Bldg., McArthur Highway, Barrio San Roque, Tarlac City|
|BAGUIO||7th Floor, Rm 701-702 National Life Building 110 Session Road, Baguio City|
|SAN FERNANDO LA UNION||2nd Floor One Nisce Place, Bgy Catbangen, City of San Fernando, La Union|
|LAOAG||Ground Floor, RAGB Building, General Segundo Avenue, (Bacarra Road) Laoag City, Ilocos Norte|
|TUGUEGARAO CAGAYAN VALLEY||2nd Floor, Chowking Bldg Balzain Highway, Tuguegarao City, Cagayan 3500|
|ANGELES||Unit 307, 3/F Angelique Square Commercial Building McArthur Highway, Dau, Mabalacat, Pampanga|
|BATAAN||2nd Floor JDU Building, Don Manuel Banzon Avenue Balanga City, Bataan|
|MALOLOS||2nd Floor The Cabanas, S-2 Commercial Building, KM44/45 McArthur Highway, Longos, Malolos City, Bulacan|
|BALIUAG||2nd Floor, 3006 Augustine Square Building Doña Remedios Trinidad Highway, Baliuag Bulacan|
|MEYCAUAYAN||2nd Floor Esperanza Mall, McArthur Highway, Brgy Calvario, Meycauayan City of Bulacan|
|ANTIPOLO||2nd Floor Camina Building, #83 Circumferencial Road cor. Sto. Nino St., Antipolo City|
|CALOOCAN||3rd Floor HGL Bdlg., 554 EDSA cor. Biglang Awa st., Caloocan City|
|QUEZON CITY||2nd Floor Orcel II Building 1611 Quezon Ave., Quezon City|
|FAIRVIEW||2nd Floor BDI Center, Regalado Avenue, Fairview, Novaliches|
|IBA ZAMBALES||2nd Floor BHF Metropolis, Magsaysay Avenue, Zone 1 Poblacion, Iba, Zambales|
|CALAMBA||2F, Kim-Kat Building, Brgy. Parian, National Highway, Calamba, Laguna|
|LIPA||3rd Floor J.R. Business Complex Corp., JP Laurel Highway, Mataas na Lupa, Lipa City, Batangas|
|IMUS||2nd Floor Sun City Plaza, Aguinaldo Highway Barrio Anabu 1- B, Imus, Cavite|
|DASMARIÑAS||2nd Floor Annie’s Plaza, San Agustin I, Aguinaldo Highway, Dasmarinas Cavite.|
|LUCENA||2nd Floor & 3rd Floor, Lubi’s Building, Enverga St. cor Enriquez St., Lucena City.|
|BATANGAS CITY||2nd Floor Epicenter Bldg., 0865 National Highway, Brgy. Balagtas, Batangas City|
|SAN PABLO||2nd Floor EI Coco Paulino building, M. Paulino Street Barangay III-B, San Pablo City, Laguna|
|STA ROSA||Unit 8, 2nd/F Paseo 4B, Paseo De Sta Rosa Sta Rosa City Laguna 4026|
|ALABANG||Ground Floor , ALPAP II Building, Trade St. cor Investment Drive, Madrigal Business Park, Muntinlupa City|
|PUERTO PRINCESA||2nd Floor East ville city walk, National Highway, Bgr San Pedro, Puerto Princesa City, Palawan|
|CALAPAN||2nd Florr Sapphire Building, Roxas drive corner Camia St., Brgy. Lumangbayan, Calapan City, Oriental Mindoro|
|TAGBILARAN||2nd Floor, SLAO Building, 78-A Carlos P. Garcia Ave. cor Tamblot St., Tagbilaran, Bohol|
|TACLOBAN||Sun Life Financial 2nd Floor JGC Building Marasbaras Tacloban City, Leyte|
|DUMAGUETE||Room 202 to 201 EBT Building, Rizal Avenue., Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental 6200<|
|BACOLOD||Mezzanine Two Sanparq Building, San Antonio Park Square, Lacson St., Mandalagan, Bacolod City.|
|Calbayog||2nd Floor RMCC Building, Maharlika Highway, Brgy. Capoocan, Calbayog City.|
|CEBU CITY||2nd Floor Capitol Square, N. Escario St., Kamputhaw, Cebu City|
|TALISAY CITY, CEBU||2nd Floor Unit B209 to B211 South Coast Center, Brgy Linao, Talisay City, Cebu City 6045|
|MANDAUE CITY, CEBU||Unit 01A & 01B, 2nd floor The North Atrium M.C Briones corner, A.S Fortuna Street, Highway, Guizo Mandaue City, Cebu|
|BUTUAN||2nd Floor D&V Holdings Corp., JC Aquino Ave. Butuan City|
|ZAMBOANGA||2nd Floor RHW Building, Mayor Jaldon St., Brgy Canelar, Zamboanga City, Zamboanga Del Sur|
|KORONADAL||Unit 205 & 206 2nd Floor, Elan Building, General Santos Drive cor Roxas St., Koronadal City, South Cotabato|
|BUKIDNON||2nd Floor Candelaria Building Sayre Highway, Hagkol, Valencia City|
|DAVAO||Mezzanine Plaza De Luisa Commercial Complex Ramon Magsaysay Ave., Davao City 8000|
|CAGAYAN DE ORO||2nd Floor Philippine First Insurance Bldg Pres Aguinaldo cor Borja Sts, Cagayan de Oro City 9000|
All participants will be asked to execute the following authorization form to allow them to join the Promo:
By submitting a promo entry, you hereby authorize Sun Life of Canada (Philippines) Inc. and JS Unitrade Merchandise, Inc., their employees, duly authorized representatives, related companies, third party service providers, and vendors and consent to the use and processing of your personal and sensitive personal information to contact you with marketing or promotional information regarding financial, insurance products and studies/surveys to be conducted by the Companies including phone calls, mail, email, SMS or any type of electronic message. This authorization and consent shall continue to have effect until expiration of the retention limit set by laws and regulations, unless withdrawn in writing or withheld due to changes in the information supplied by the Companies.
If you DO NOT wish to be called by a Sun Life and JS Unitrade, please download the opt-out form below and include them in your raffle entry.